Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Winding Down

I find myself a week away from graduation wondering how everything went by so fast. I can't believe I'm done. I really can't believe all the things that I've accomplished. I realized my dream of working and living in France. I visited eight different countries, learned a new language, got my masters degree, made new friends and dozens of other accomplishments that I am probably forgetting. The best part is that I am gainfully employed. After numerous interviews and two job offers, I will be moving to Little Rock and taking a position as a marketing analyst at Alltel. I am really excited about the opportunity. I never in a million years would have pictured myself in arkansas, but I am surprisingly ok withit. I have already found an apartment. It's right on the river and near a park and downtown. Everyone I've met so far seems very laidback and nice, so that makes me feel even better. I'm looking forward to getting involved and meeting new people and actually living in the same place for more than 6 months.

I will keep everyone updated on my return to the job world, the move and my trip to vegas with my sister and cousin amy. It will definitely be an interesting transition.

No comments: